CO12 4th Annual Connecting Online Conference, Feb 3-5, 2012
Access Tutorials, Recordings & Documents presented at C012, February 2012
Course Start Date: 2 Feb 2012
Please join the Moodle conference area and the Ning social network to get the latest updates:
The conference will be of interest to educators, administrators, students, and community members who value the importance of integrating technology into the curriculum to improve instruction, learning, and business.
Online learning involves various skills on the part of the instructor and learner. These include social and communication skills, social networking, independent learning strategies, critical and higher order thinking skills, creativity, and effective online and face-to-face facilitation. In addition, there are many challenges that educators, administrators, students, businesses, and community members face. The theme of the conference is, connecting online for instruction and learning that goes beyond the classroom.
Presenters from around the world discussed the following topics:
- Connecting online to improve instruction and learning
- Online learning and pedagogical/instructional experiences
- Experiences with the use of technology in face-to-face and online classes. What worked and what didn't work for you?
- How do you use technology to promote your online workshops, consultation, business, and communities?
- Research conducted on e-learning
- Books written on e-learning
- 21st Century learning and teaching
- Challenges of the 21st Century learning/teaching environment
- Leading a business with e-learning technology
Enroll now to access conference proceedings now!
Language of instruction: English